One night, Mother decided to make chimichangas. Man, do I love it when she makes chimichangas! They’re so freakin’ AWESOME!! Anyways, I went to go get seconds (or was it fourths. Eh, I whatever. One more helping, three more helpings, what’s the difference?) But when I went to the kitchen, I saw my sister ripping the last chimichanga in half, and then started eating one of the halves. My reaction?
Me: (Hysterical) NOOOO!!!! YOU KILLED TAQUITO!!!! WHY!?!?!?!? HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU KILLED HIM!!!!
I fell to the ground onto my stomach and grabbed on to my sister pant leg, preventing her from moving. My sister was a little freaked-out. Just a little.
Sister: But it’s a chimichanga, not a taquito.
Me: It’s a chimichanga named Taquito!!! And you killed him!!!
Sister: Jeez, calm down. I left the other half on the plate for you.
I slowly turn my head up toward her with a look of disgust and disbelief on my face. And with the same look intact, I slowly shook my head.
Me (loud whisper): You’re sick!
***
Hoped you enjoyed it.
Werewolf out!
Oh god XD Lmfao, very nice, man *clap clap* Very nice.
ReplyDeleteWhatever happened to the other half of Taquito? Did you give him a peaceful ceremonius burial, as is tradition for all respectful chimichangas?
Did you bury him like the headless gluestick? XD
Speaking of headless, which half was left, the top or the bottom? The left or the right? The out or the in? XD
Vampire away.
Poor taquito...
ReplyDeleteSo did you eat him?
Yeah, I ate him. I mean, he was already dead. Why let him go to waste?
ReplyDeleteXD You're gonna grow up to be a cannibal.
ReplyDeleteCannibals are awesome! Unless you're around one. Then, they sucks.
ReplyDelete