Ahh, yeah i know the feeling. I used to work on my writing over summer, but now... bleh.
Its hard to make time for writing, especially since they just pound the homework over us, day after day. Hope you post what you have though! I'd like to read it! :D
Hooray!! I just voted on Power Realms from my home computer XD Now I just have to get a third vote... And remember this ain't cheating, its using my resources wisely XD
Ahh, yeah i know the feeling. I used to work on my writing over summer, but now... bleh.
ReplyDeleteIts hard to make time for writing, especially since they just pound the homework over us, day after day. Hope you post what you have though! I'd like to read it! :D
Hooray!! I just voted on Power Realms from my home computer XD Now I just have to get a third vote...
ReplyDeleteAnd remember this ain't cheating, its using my resources wisely XD
Blog away! I have one for my story! It is sometimes helpful....
ReplyDeleteSOMEtimes?
ReplyDelete