Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Not Tonight, Sorry
The reason why there isn't a funny conversation tonight because my sis is being over emotional over not being able to use my mom's laptop and is mad at my mom. So the chances of there being anything worth writing down is zero to none. Sorry. I promise there will be more but tonight's not a good night. Anyway I have to go. Need to finish my sketch of the week for Art. I have to draw a chair as a self-portrait... Yeah, don't get it either. Cya guys later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know..... Chris is like that too..... probably...... lolz.
ReplyDeleteBtw this is Caitlin... stole Chissy's comp. XP
Lmfao! Well, just draw your face on the back of the chair or something? XD
ReplyDeleteAnd aw, that sucks
PS. No im not! DX >.<
A chair? Just draw urself sitting down!
ReplyDelete