Friday, August 21, 2009

A Glimpse Into My Life

Yo! Sup everyone! This post is for the friends who don't believe that I'm am loud at home. Well, here's a conversation I had... AT HOME!!! But if it ends up that all my friends did believe me... oh well!!!! They will have the honor of seeing what happens at my house almost everyday. (P.S. I decided that I'll try to do this everyday. But with homework and other stuff preventing me, I'm not making any promises.) Enjoy!

***

My family was at the dining room table, eating McDonald’s. Mmmm… Anyways, my sister had got a cootie catcher... thing... for girls from her happy meal and was playing with it. And me being me, what do I do?

 

Me: Hey, let me try it!

 

Mom gives me a funny (somewhat hopeless) look.

 

Mom: Really, Jaycob. It’s for girls.

 

Me: What? So I’m bored. Sue me.

 

Mom lets out an amused sigh.

 

Sister: All right, choose one.

 

I read my choices: Groovy, Cool, Boss, and Far Out.

 

Me: [Why does it have a bunch of these sayings from 80’s??] Hmm… I choose… cool!

 

Sister: (Over-dramatically) Are you sure???

 

I give her an irritated look.

 

Me: (Like Mr. T) I said coo’, foo’!!

 

My sister laughs and starts flipping the cootie catcher.

 

Sister: Choose a number.

 

Me: Uh… seven.

 

Flips seven times.

 

Sister: Another number.

 

Me: Five.

 

Sister: (Over-dramatically again) Are you sure???

 

Me: (glaring) I’m going beat you. [God!! This isn’t Who Wants To Be A Millionaire!! Jeez!!]

 

Sister: (Laughing) Okay, Okay.

 

Opens the flap.

 

Sister: It says… you will win a karaoke contest at a friend’s party.

 

Brief pause.

 

Me: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. Lmfao!
    Im afraid to say i do not believe you.

    You're a really good fiction writer, eh?! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. For your poll, I was gonna vote, but it depends on what we're titling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Chris:

    1. SCREW YOU!!!
    2. It's fantasy. About five people who each control an element of nature.
    There are also mythical creatures and stuff in it. I hope this helps clear things up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! No i shall believe all this when it happens at school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I as well lmao at what you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, i know. I'm working on it. By the end of the year, I WILL TALK!!! ... hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can half way (barely) believe that this has happened....!! :P

    And Karaoke?? Really??

    ReplyDelete
  8. XD No, Screw You! XD

    I was merely giving you a compliment, that you're good at fiction! XD

    Anyways, i make my choice, Power Realm!

    Im the only one who voted for power realm >.<

    I agree with TinyFlame! You gotta see it ta believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know what your talking about Chris. I talk to you all the time in Biochem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. -.- He's lying, I can attest to his lying!

    XD Well, yeah, that's true, but you also bully meh in BioChem, so doesnt count! XP

    PS. there's a difference between talking to one person a lot, and talking to a lot of people a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. XDDD Suuuure!! You keep putting your apples and trash on my desk! XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. You bully Chris??!!! Good job!!!!!

    (Again, this is Caitlin. Too lazy to get my own comp. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey!!! Those were your stupid stuff!!! I don't even eat apples at school!!!
    EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bet you'd eat the apples from our apple tree! XDDD
    Eat the popcorn from the popcorn trees, too XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, I would... But I didn't! Not yet, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  16. XD YET? You seriously think we can grow an apple tree in a cup? XD

    ReplyDelete
  17. *laughs loudly*
    There's a slight possibility of the chance that we may perhaps be able to cultivate an apple tree in a cup.

    Hey! Since its already in a cup, maybe we can make apple juice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. :D Yes!!! It can be done!!! IT CAN BE DONE!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete