Thursday, March 18, 2010

Flagstaff

Apparently, this Friday, I'm going to Flagstaff for the weekend. Why? I have no idea. Just because we can, I guess :P. My mom just told me out of nowhere a few days ago that we were going. Why am I always the last to know about these things? Anyways, I leave Friday afternoon and come back Sunday. And may see some snow when I'm there, if it hasn't melted yet. Here's hoping! :D

1 comment:

  1. Lol, nice. But all of the ice has melted off the great glacier of Flagstaff already, hasn't it? Cuz of global warming? It's the damn eskimo's fault, melting the great glaciers of Arizona with their man made global warming and their penguin fires and such. Really though, i thought those guys went extinct in the last ice age, like the mammoths, and the dinosaurs >.> I swear the summer is melting my brain, just like it did the Flagstaff-ian glaciers <.<

    ReplyDelete