It starts out at my school, in the classroom that looked like Ms. Chen’s. I’m guessing it was after school because we were all goofing and messing around. (Like my friends trying to convinced me dance in class. Noooo! I even have to deal with this in my dreams!)
Then the scene shifts and I’m in a school gym/auditorium. (Not sure which school or if it even exists. Definitely not my school. Now that I think about it, it could been a hockey rink.) There were a lot of people there, including the people from my school. I guessing it was some sort of school thing, like a dance or a meeting or something. Not sure. Again, everyone was laughing and having a good time. Then things started to get weird. This mummy-looking monster thing came out of nowhere and started killing people with these giant, poisonous mosquitoes.
The point of view changed first-person to third-person (Happens sometimes in my dreams), where it became almost like a video game cutscene or movie thing. It’s hard to describe. It explained what was happening somewhat. Basically, the monster was after these two guys who were both father and son, the father being in about his early/mid 70’s and the son in his late 30’s maybe. They apparently contained some advanced, undiscovered knowledge or power in their minds and the monster wanted to capture them before they discovered how to use it or something that. (*shrug* Don't ask.)
The scene changed back to first-person and all the people from before (except some due to the mummy-thing killing them) were on top of a moving airplane. (Don’t tell me how the heck we stood on top of a moving plane or how we even got from a school auditorium/hockey rink to the aircraft in the first place. Maybe the auditorium/hockey rink was in the plane. I have no idea. That’s just how the dream went.)
Anyways, impossibilities aside, we were all top of plane and apparently the two guys with the ‘special minds’ somehow got stung by the mosquitoes and were slowly dying from the poison. (Figures.) So now, to get away from the monster, we need to get off the plane. (-_- whose stupid idea was it to get ON the stupid plane anyway. *sigh* Idiots.) And how you ask do we decide to get off the plane? By jumping off of the plane holding a giant piece of wood connected to two giant bomb canisters filled with pressurized air, of course! (*facepalm* fail) Apparently, there weren’t any parachutes on plane, but it was OVERSTOCKED with air-pressurized bomb canisters and giant pieces of wood (It’s like a flying Home Depot from hell! :D) By now, you’re probably wondering how doing this would save your life. Well, according to my dream, when one of the bomb canister hits the ground, it will explode and the air will push you back up in the air but lower. And second bomb canister? Well, you still go a bit too high to land safely, so you have the second one. So when it hits and goes off, you’ll be at a safer distance to the ground. (Genius, right? Even though it’s impossible to survive this, if it were possible, it would be awesome to do!)
Moving on from survival methods, we landed in the middlenext to a canal and a field of tall plants (which suspiciously looked like marijuana plants o.o) Most of us survive the fall, except for a few who died due to something going wrong the bomb canisters (No way! How could such a brillant plan ever go wrong?! *major sarcasm*), including one being the wife of the one who was ‘leading’ us. (Ah ha! So he’s the one who’s been trying to get us all killed! You dumbass!) Surprisingly, all the classmates that I saw at the beginning of my dream are still alive (Class of 2012! WOOT!) Then, the guy ‘leading’ us (the dumbass) made an announcement to surviving members. He said that all of us needed to head for Mexico. (o.O Mexico?)
So we were just leaving when suddenly someone says ‘Look!’ We look up and flying out of the sky is the mummy monster thing with his/her (you never know) horde of mosquitoes. Everyone looks surprised and scared. (OMG! Who would of thought he would follow us out of the plane?!) We all run into the fields of plants (which still looks suspiciously like marijuana) to get away from the monster. (It will never find us in here! -_- Genius, just genius…) The left side of the field goes up a hill, so me (and some others), trying to be the more intelligent one in the group, climbs over the hill to the opposite side of the hill so the mummy-thing will most likely kill all the people on the other side before getting to me. (:D Ha! I win!!) But, of course, the monster comes over the hill and tackles the guy in front of me to the ground. ( >:O Come on!! The monster can’t even kill right!!) So, I began to climb back up the hill. But before the dream could continue, I woke up.
O.O Wow. Just.... Wow. Did I survive?! :D
ReplyDelete(You=Wolf, so you name=Wolf. No you are not part human >.>)
Ummmm... I don't know. I think so.
ReplyDeleteThen how do I look like a human? Do I have shapeshifting abilities?! :O
Good ^_^ And then I kill you all because I was really with the aliens the entire time! OOH! >:D
ReplyDeleteWell, duhhhh, all wolves can shapeshift XP Just only into a human and/or dragon form :P
It wasn't an alien. It was a mummy. :P You kill no one.
ReplyDeleteFine, I was with the mummies >.>
ReplyDeleteA mummy. Just one. :P
ReplyDeleteXP on you, lol
ReplyDelete