Woo hoo!! More funny conversations of yours truly. And guess what. There are TWO of them. =O I know, it's amazing. Also, the moments I'm about to show you are special to me because they mark the times that I thought were the most funniest and 'til this day still can't help but laugh about. Hope you guys like them.
***
My cousin, Jacob and I were at my house around noontime on a Sunday. He had come to spend the night that Friday while my sister was at a friend’s house and stayed the whole weekend. And my mom had to work that Sunday. No mom (cool), no sister (YES! JACKPOT!!), just me and my cousin. That’s what I call an awesome weekend. And what made it better? BROWNIES!!! But, of course, there was a catch. My mom said we had to make it ourselves. Simple, right? Yeah, that’s what I thought.
Me: There’s no baking pan! What the heck did Mom do with freakin’ baking pan?!
Jacob: Dang it, Becky (my mom)! Why do you have to hide everything everywhere?
While we continued our quest for the lost baking pan, I looked in the cupboard above the oven. But when I opened it, I was amazed at how big it was. And that’s when the weird and bizarre cogs in my head began to turn and a strange thought popped into my head.
Me: (thinking out loud) I bet I could fit my sister in there…
Jacob: (laughing) What?
My cousin continued to laugh and joined him.
Jacob: That was one of the most random and weird things I ever heard.
Me: These are the things that run through my head.
**************************************
It was… wait, when was this. Oh yeah! I think it was on my birthday. It was my mom, my cousin, Jacob, one of my best friends, Erika, and I. We were just heading to the car from the magic show we had just seen. It was really cool, until after the show was over and the magician started preaching about Jesus and God. (Is that ironic or just freakin’ hilarious! Probably both.) For some reason, I didn’t noticed before we entered that the show was being held in a church, which would have given me a hint that was going to happen. But I didn’t know, so when it did, it came off as a little bit of a surprise.
My Thoughts: What the freak?!
Anyways, we had just left. My mom was a little bit ahead of us. Erika, Jacob, and I were talking about how the show went. Then, my cousin said something that made us all start laughing really hard and set Erika off into another giggle fit, which made me and Jacob laugh even more.
Erika: (Laughing hysterically) Hahaha-wha-hahahaha-you-hahahahaha- oh, oh god! Man, you guys are gonna crazify me!
My mom looks back at us with an astonished look.
Mom: What did you say?
We all gave her an odd look.
Erika: I just said that they were gonna crazify me.
My mom’s countenance relaxed a little bit.
Mom: (chuckling slightly) Oh, I thought you said they going to crucify you.
We started laughing so much we couldn’t breathe. I was in tears and could hardly keep myself up I was laughing so hard.
Erika: (lost for breath) Hahahahahahaha- I don’t think my mom is going to let me hang out with you guys anymore.
a priest magician? I bet alot more people would go to church!
ReplyDeleteI know I would.
ReplyDeleteLmfao, hmmm... no offense, but those two conversations combined were not as funny as you portrayed them to be >.>
ReplyDeleteI still wouldnt go to church, magicians are weird o.o
I guess it's one of those times you had to be there...
ReplyDelete