Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello from Mississippi

Hey guys. How's everybody. Anyways, I'm blogging from my dad's in Mississippi. It's been great here. I'm been visiting relatives (my dad's side) that I haven't since I was five. It's weird meeting people you don't remember seeing at all but remember you so well. But even though they seem like strangers to me, they're nice people and I love them anyway. Though giving me $50 helps me love them also. XD!!!!

3 comments:

  1. 50 bucks? Yeah, that will bring in some love!

    So you haven't seen theses ppl in 10 years? And ur talking? WOW!

    I dont what is more surprising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's something to do with school is the reason I don't talk. Outside of school I can be very talkative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, when I was in Connecticut I had ppl telling how much I have grown and that I look like this person and that person, and Im like "And you are??" lol
    Relatives are fun!

    ReplyDelete