skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Konin's Krypt
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
You know, I learned a very valuable life lesson today.
If you're epileptic, avoid wind turbines during a sunset 'cause it could give you a seizure.
3 comments:
StephanieWalker
April 28, 2009 at 12:56 AM
ooooohhhhhhhhh
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Anonymous
May 1, 2009 at 7:25 PM
^^ That was profoundly deep. XP
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Kryztl
May 12, 2009 at 8:09 AM
*blink blink*
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Story Blogs
Power Realm Trilogy
Heart Of A Dragon
Which Title Is Better?
My Peeps
My Stuff
►
2011
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2010
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(22)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(4)
You know, I learned a very valuable life lesson to...
Weird, but funny
Food Bunny
Hey!! Sup!! Hola!! Etc...I have a riddle for you g...
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
About Me
Konin
Sup! I'm Jake. You can call me Konin if you want. I made a blog because my friends said I should. CURSE YOU PEER PRESSURE!!!
View my complete profile
ooooohhhhhhhhh
ReplyDelete^^ That was profoundly deep. XP
ReplyDelete*blink blink*
ReplyDelete