Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome to Konin's Krypt

Sup! 

40 comments:

  1. Its all good! Whats up, dawg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I gots a new frieeeeeeeend! Hiiiiiiiii! Urrrrrr my bbbbbuuuudddddyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinyflame, You are C-R-E-E-P-Y!!!! haha jk jk. ^_^;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats not nice! You know that my insanity keeps the smiles on your faces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insanity keeps thing interesting! If everything was """""NORMAL""""", the world would be boring! Variety's the spice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of which, is our insanity level THAT off the chart? Your buddy said so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not THAT bad. But it's up there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like,on a top ten chart, would we make it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let me put it this way. If you guys' insanity was on a top ten chart, it would be a -1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh whatever! *stick tongue out* :p I was expecting at least a -3! :p And besides, without us, classes would be boring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo... how long are we going to keep up this converstion. I mean this talk has lasted about two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fine then..... Ending conversation..... NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm... I suck at starting conversations, but when it comes to ending them, I am the master.

    ReplyDelete
  14. FIRST! I ended that one. Second: starting them isnt that hard. TinyFlame and I are multitalented. We are master at starting the talking and then NOT shutting up! Now THAT takes an insurmountable amount of talent, wouldnt you say?

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. No, I caused it to end. If I didn't say anything about the conversation being long, it probably would've kept going.
    2. Eh... it takes some talent but not much.
    3. HA!!! Made you continue the conversation. :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, whatever! And it so does take talent to make a total fool of yourself in the form of speech, as I have mastered! And this is a totally new conversation! You just made me start a new one. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. But you still continue talking to me, so your still continuing the conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  18. But it's a NEW conversation about something totally different! So, rather than continue the old one, I have started a NEW one..!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It may be a new subject, but it is still the same conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  20. no, no no. If its a new subject its a new conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The definition of conversation is a informal exchange of ideas. It never said it has to be all about one subject in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ok then, smart guy, it never said it WASNT supposed to be about one subject. I think that this is a new conversation. I cant believe you looked it up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fine. You can believe whatever you want but it doesn't make it true.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, extrapolate. How would this qualify as the same conversation?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Because we are still talking to each other. Look at it this way. Have you ever started a very long conversation where the subject that you started with is totally different than the subject you ended with? But when go through all of what you talked about, you see how they relate? That is exactly what's happening here. The subject has nothing to do with number of conversations, only what you talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I guess.... fine, you win this one. I cannot argue your logic, well, I probably could, but the only one it wold make sense to is me.... so, either way you win. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nyah..... I hate admitting defeat. Grrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bragging isnt very nice mister!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Meaner! Why is it so fun?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't know. I guess it's one of those things that doesn't have a reason to why it's fun. It just is. Like annoying people to death!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Im good at that. It is very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hmph. It's kinda of funny that this whole thing started with the word "Sup".

    ReplyDelete